9/04/2011

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!

This quote is part of me and my philosophy of life.
Fucked to death by a system of fascists and anarchists, whose interests don't seem to be particularly identical at first glance, but on closer inspection they are in many respects.
My English has gotten so incredibly bad in the last few years and I apologize for that, at some point there will be automatic translations, then we will all speak one language again.
Today I missed a music festival that was important to me, because of the hooligans, the political hooligans in uniform. Everyone has the right in a democratic system to think the police suck, as long as there is no violence. But if you look at it as a whole, it was a good day for democratic diversity in the capital of the Ruhr area and now crawl back into your holes, fucking fascist pack.
My heart beats for the cause, still and always and without a black hood today.

And I hope the attempt to express myself in English is not quite as catastrophic as it feels... Sorry to my English teachers over the years.

Keine Kommentare: